- 17key Diatonic key 12key semitone key total 29key
- Easy to play with intuitive semitone arrangement
- Each key distance is 3mm wider than typical kalimba which has 2mm
- Key tip bended upside down spoon shape made easy glissando play
- CNC excavated full resonance body
Tuned each key 3 times during production process.
We sand low tune keys with our toos and put metal glue under the high tune key
using 0.5mm copper wire so, each key has tuned precisely so, tuning not required.
Diatonic and semitone keys consist of one piece key which is cut by laser and
mounted tightly using hexa head screws.
Diatonic keys array is same as typical 17key diatonic kalimbas so, 17key player
can play immediate as it's key arrangement is familiar.
top of page
bottom of page